Monday, July 22, 2013

BOSTON

Last weekend, I went to Boston!
It was a great place.
 
On Friday, I watched the baseball game of Redsox vs Yankees in Fenway Park which has a long history. It was so amazing!
Redsox won the game.  
 
 Ichiro played in the game in Yankees!
He hit once.
 
Tazawa pitched in the game in Redsox! He was not hit by Yankees players.
 
Uehara pitched in this game as a closer. He did perfect pitching.

After the game, I moved to a port where was my hotel. 
I saw great a night view.
 
 Actually, my hotel was a boat!!!!
It was too hot because of no air conditioning, but it was so fantastic experience.
I had never thought I would sleep in a boat before arriving at the U.S.!

 
On Satur day, I went to MIT.
That campus was contemporary buildings which was so cool but a little bit strange.

Next, I went to Harvard University. This statue is the founder of here. Do you see the gold foot? If you touch his left foot, you can get lucky.

And, I also went sightseeing. I saw almost all of the  downtown. This is old city hall. On the ground, the circle is the site of Boston Massacre in 1770. Boston has a lot of history about the independence of USA.
 
On Sunday, I went to Boston Museum, Museum of Fine Art. This was ny favorite picure painted by Renoir in1883. Its name is Dance at Bogival.
 
 Two  things were so dissapointing for me. One was I could not see the picure of Where Do We Come From? What Are We? Where Are We Going? painted by Paul Gauguin. Another was following picture.  La_Japonaise painted by Monet was under some maintenance. But, this museum wa so beautiful.

I like boston more than New York. I had a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment